I think I wet myself?

Let's see.. for a skipper.. when he falls off the boat does he get wet, or does the water get him instead?



When a skipper falls off the boat, he gets a tetnus shot, and a long boring safety lecture to include such mind-numbing topics as "The benefits of keeping both hands, arms, and feet inside the boat at all times" and "Only drink the approved bottled water not supplied from the river." So, to answer your question, I think the water got the skipper . . . if you call that freshly waterfall-churned jungle-brewed water . . . mmmmm delish!

As usual, comment below if you have any questions you'd like me to answer. Remember, Ask A Skipper is made possible by the National Science Foundation, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and readers like you, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment