This week I've dug up a great question from the archives, about what is an Albino Pygmy exactly, and here's what I've had to say:
First you'll need to break it down into two seperate words, Albino and Pygmy. Find a dictionary, Websters would do just well. I've done the hard part for you below:
al·bi·no /ælˈbaɪnoʊ or, especially Brit., -ˈbi-/ [al-bahy-noh or, especially Brit., -bee-]
–noun, 1. a person with pale skin, light hair, pinkish eyes, and visual abnormalities resulting from a hereditary inability to produce the pigment melanin.
2. an animal or plant with a marked deficiency in pigmentation.
3. Philately. an embossed stamp accidentally left without ink.
noun, plural -mies, adjective
–noun, 1. Anthropology.
a. a member of a small-statured people native to equatorial Africa.
b. a Negrito of southeastern Asia, or of the Andaman or Philippine islands.
2. (lowercase) a small or dwarfish person.
3. (lowercase) anything very small of its kind.
4. (lowercase) a person who is of small importance, or who has some quality, attribute, etc., in very small measure.
5. Classical Mythology. (in the Iliad) one of a race of dwarfs who fought battles with cranes, who preyed on them and destroyed their fields.
–adjective, 6. (often lowercase) of or pertaining to the Pygmies.
7. (lowercase) of very small size, capacity, power, etc.
Then all you have to do is put the two together, and what do you get? On second thought, nevermind that.
Got a question to ask me about anything? Leave a comment below!